Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I hate y'all

I feel so distant, so isolated, so different. It sounds so cliche but I feel like me and all my friends from up here are on just two completely different wave lengths. My goals, hopes, ambitions, drive are all completely different from every ones up here. I know time changes everything and "you can never go home again" but damn. I think today is as good of a day as any to go find out about the he man woman haters club. Fuck a factory job maybe when work is slow I'll just log? Fuck you you don't know how to be a friend. It was fun but your 18 and we are light years apart in what we want and your moms nuts. Fuck you you bitch and moan that no one is there to be your friend when YOU need one yet you don't reciprocate that. Should I become as fucked up as your family so you think you need to rescue me again? I'm going to start a harem of bitches, one can never have too many dishwashers slash food cookers handy. My son thinks hes a cat now and likes to dig holes on the beach, shit in them and cover them with sand? Bad whiskers!?!. I'm overly tired didn't get done what I wanted to today. And I hope you all die from cancer that eats you from your very core to the one thing most of you fucks don't have.... A soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment