Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Change this, change that, change is full of lies, so I'll remain the same cat, just wear a good disguise

I know a lot of people disagree with me on most things, I accept and embrace the challenge of getting people to see my view even if they don't agree with it. But there is a change happening in my life, there is some kind of static electricity off in the distance, growing, changing, raging and as it gets closer to me and away from the horizon I feel no fear no unsteadiness just anticipation. I'm not sure what the storm on the horizon is about it could be a family crisis happening, it could be me finally having enough of this shithole and shipping elsewhere. Feeling a million different emotions don't mean shit when the two that are your motivators are apathy and indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment