Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

still fighting the good fight

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that they're white? I bet you just lay in bed at night knowing that you would've been the next big rap star if only you weren't melanin challenged. Seriously since when is it cool to try and act like something your not? You don't see me running around in black face talkin bout reppin my hood, dog. Do you? Know why? A long list of reasons why but the main one being I accept and fuck even embrace my whiteness. If I run around and make horns with my fingers and poke you does that make me a bull? No it makes me a jackass. Take note wigger no matter how much you think you can relate with biggie you grew up in a white as fuck rural town. The fake ghetto accent is like a wonderful boones farm wine it's only getting better with age(and by getting better means I die on the inside a little when I have to claim being the same race while simultaneously laughing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment