Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2009

The road to nowhere leads to me

Some random tidbits today. I fucking hate amazon associate programs that take for fucking ever to get my books here. I'm still trying to figure out why every single mom I come into contact decide they have a crush on me(seeing as how I'm an asshole and a part time dad at best to my own kid.) I got an OZZY song stuck in my head hence the name of the post. My mom is seemingly trying to get me and Molly back together because "I don't care if your sisters have kids or not you and Molly do such a good job of making them I want more from you two." It's one fifteen and my lazy ass hasn't showered yet. I think I got some Jameson left in the freezer maybe I will just catch a tune and watch my neighbors from the porch. "The wreckage of my past keeps haunting me it just wont leave me alone, I still find it all a mystery could it be a dream? The road to nowhere leads to me." What the fuck if I'd have known that I wouldn't be dead now I would've taken better care of my body and tried to you know not break so much shit that randomly gets sore. Everyone has the five year plans and shit and I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment