Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

F the F off

Now that I got both sides of me and the lyrics that best represent that.... I feel much better thank you for not asking. Have you ever wondered if a lot of the people that you love are more a matter of circumstance then growing, accepting middle ground, ageing , all that bullshit. Ever wonder if the real reason you love someone is because "oh shit they know me too well now" just hear ( I guess read me out.) The only reason that you "love" someone is because you exposed every shortcoming, every fault, every quirk and your afraid that your just not good enough and now those dirty fuckers can expose you as the fraud that you are? I hate to be the bearer of bad news (aka common sense) every relationship that you ever had is going to end on a bad note somewhere. Sad but true. Here's the trick though,  make sure the ones you are dumb enough to expose yourself to are worth your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment