Custom Search

Sunday, May 24, 2009

An open letter to the guys at the gym

Trust me when I say this. You designer sunglasses and Sean john work out suit do not help you at the gym. But then again neither does standing in front of the mirrors flexing the entire fucking time while I try and lift. Standing around trying to act important on your blue tooth headset while wandering around like a lost child occasionally lifting weights that would be better suited for pubescent girls trying to get toned are not going to get you anywhere. If your going to a gym to hang out and look important you are an entire shed of tool. The only guy worse at the gym today was your Guido looking friend that found it necessary to scream and grunt while lifting weights that I usually WARM UP WITH BEFORE I START. So with that Guido and three Kanye west knock off friends I am not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment